GDV CAMERA PRO hardware and software for the direct image capture and processing of a subject's energy field
To order this product contact Krishna Madappa
GDV pictures are created by a unique patented optical system and CCD camera in daylight conditions with real-time processing.
The GDV Camera Pro enables us to visualize, record and computerize the frequency glow of any object. The GDV Camera Pro is a research instrument that makes it possible to visualize changes of the human body state as well as various biological objects, such as water, blood, ether oils, stones, etc. The GDV-images are recorded in realtime scale by a licensed optical system and camera.
The Software package of the GDV Camera Pro includes:
GDV Energy Field
One program of processing choice.
The FULL Software package of the GDV Camera Pro includes (for additional cost):
GDV CaptureGDV Energy Field
GDV Scientific Laboratory
The GDV CAMERA PRO is:
* Safe for both patient and operator
The GDV CAMERA PRO includes:
1. GDV Camera Pro instrument
2. USB cable
3. Power cord
4. Camera holder
6. Test-object holder
7. GDV cover with shading cap
8. Reference electrode
9. CD for the Camera drivers and GDV software installation (GDV Capture; GDV Energy Field, GDV Diagram; GDV Chakra, GDV Viewer), and a USB software security lock
10. GDV filters (10 pcs)
11. Fuses (2 pcs)
12. Technical data sheet
13. Operating manual
14. Programs Descriptions.
The GDV Software is:
- Oriented on unqualified user.
- Has a friendly state-of-the-art graphic interface.
- Provided with manuals and help.
- Registration of the GDV -grams can be done in either static or dynamic ("real-time") modes
- One-year international guarantee on all parts and labor from date of purchase.
1. Operating conditions:
– air temperature from +10° to +35°;
– relative air humidity up to 75% at +30°;
– air pressure from 84 to 106,7 kPa (630 – 800 mm Hg).
2. Operation - from an external power supply 12±1 V DC.
3. Maximal power consumption – no more than 35 W.
4. Weight with accessories – no more than 5 kg.
5. Overall dimensions – no more than 210x390x120 mm.
6. Pulse repetition frequency 1000±100 Hz.
7. Single pulse duration – no more than 10 µs.
8. Automatic exposure – 0,5 s; 1,0 s; 2 - 32 s.
9. USB-port control of the operation and image transmission to the computer.
10. Operation during 8 hours in an off and on operating mode: 30 minutes of operation should be followed by a 5 minute break.
11. Average lifetime – no less than 4 years.