Hardware: GDV Express instrument, cables, filters, AC/DC adapter, etc.
To order this product contact Krishna Madappa krishna @ krishnaprana.com or call 1.575.770.3304
The GDV Express enables you to obtain simultaneous, momentary frequency readings from the 10 human fingers with the following advantages:
- capturing finger images is 10 times faster.
- carrying capacity increases of the number of subjects.
- simultaneous body response, which is very important while psychological components studying.
The GDV EXPRESS includes:
- Shade cloth
- USB cable
- External power supply
- Filters - Cover for calibration
- Cover for capturing 5 fingers
- Cover for re-capturing of 1 finger
- Cloth napkin
- Technical data sheet
- Operating manual
- CD for the EPC/GDV Camera drivers and EPC/GDV software installation
- 1. Operating conditions: air temperature from +10 degrees to +35, relative air humidity up to 75% at +30 air pressure from 84 to 106, 7 kPa (630 - 800 mm Hg).
- 2. Operation from an external power source 12-1 V DC.
- 3. Maximal power consumption -no more than 50 W.
- 4. Weight with accessories - no more than 10 kg.
- 5. Overall dimensions - no more than 470x266x130 mm.
- 6. Pulse repetition frequency 1000-100 Hz.
- 7. Single pulse duration - no more than 10's.
- 8. USB-port control of the operation and image transmission to the computer.
- 9. Operation during 8 hours in an off and on operating mode: 30 min of operation should be followed by a 20 min break.