HOW DOES BIO-WELL WORK?
When a scan is conducted a weak electrical current is applied to the fingertips for less than a millisecond. The object’s response to this stimulus is the formation of a variation of an “electron cloud” composed of light energy photons. The electronic “glow” of this discharge, which is invisible to the human eye, is captured by the camera system and then translated and transmitted back in graphic representations to show energy, stress and vitality evaluations. The images are then mapped to different organs and systems of the body, tapping into Chinese energy meridians.
- The scanning process is quick, easy and non-intrusive… do it daily for best results!
- Get real time feedback on what factors – positive and negative – affect your stress level and energetic state.
- System provides instant graphic representations of the data to provide easy reference and interpretation.
- Displays data in an easily understood format using graphic representations.
- Save or print a report containing all data points of each scan
- Save or print your results with one click
- With the Sputnik, measure environment and the affect of objects on your energy, too!
- State-of-the-art camera that doesn’t require a power source. It simply connects to your computer with the included USB-cable.
- Conduct scans, view results and access previous scans through the sophisticated Bio-Well software.
- Monitor your energy state and stress levels throughout time in order to track your responses to physical and mental exercises, response to weather changes, and other stimuli.
- Monitor the energy history of your family and friends.
- Store scan history in our cloud-based database for as long as you’re a subscriber.
- Product contents: Bio-Well, USB cables (for PC and MAC), finger Insert (standard and big size), Lens cleaning cloth, Calibration Unit & Calibration Cable
- Device dimensions: 4.5” l x 4.75”w x 4.5”h
- Device weight: Bio-Well: 2.25 lbs, Calibration Unit: .12 lbs
For the Bio-Well User Manual and other tutorial materials, CLICK HERE.
For the Bio-Well User Manual: https://gdvusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/BioWell-R1.pdf
Quick Start Guide: https://gdvusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Quick-Start-Guide.pdf
Bio-Well Glove Manual: https://gdvusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Bio-Well_Glove_Manual.pdf
- Mac OS X 10.8 and higher
- Only 64 bit version
- Does not include iPads
- The Bio-Well and software is optimized for use with PC computers running a Windows operating system as well as for Mac OS X systems. Many of our customers successfully utilize Bio-Well with Mac OS X, but some have experienced inconsistent operation, which may be due to interference by various programs installed on individual computers. The Bio-Well Team endeavors to increase support for Mac in our ongoing software updates. For those customers who may encounter issues when using Mac OS X, we recommend consideration of a secondary Windows-based system as an alternative platform. We further recommend, to all Bio-Well users, implementation of a regularly-scheduled calibration regimen which is essential for accurate and reproducible results and/or changes of environment.
- Windows XP and higher
- Does not include metro style (desktop applications only)
- Tablets with Windows 8 are supported
About Calibration System
The Bio-Well Calibration Pack contains attachments needed to calibrate your device in order to receive the most accurate results possible.
• Allows experienced users to calibrate Bio-Well software to get more precise data in the Health and Energy Status data views
• Metrological testing of the Bio-Well
• Testing of the functionality of the Bio-Well
CALIBRATION PACK – The attachments needed to calibrate your device in order to receive the most accurate results possible.
BIO-WELL GLOVE – Real-time measurement of a person’s stress levels. The Bio-Well Glove has two options: a conductive glove for one hand, or a sticky electrode which may be placed on any part of the body. Measurements are conducted in “Environment” or “Meditation” modes.
Price includes 2-day shipping, FedEX U.S. ONLY
For International Shipping Rates please contact: Krishna Madappa 1-575-770-3304