HOW DOES BIO-WELL WORK?
The Bio-Well is powerful technology known as the Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV). The device quickly scans the human energy field .
When a scan is conducted a weak electrical current is applied to the fingertips for less than a millisecond. The response to this stimulus is the formation of an “electron cloud” composed of light energy photons. The electronic “glow” of this discharge, which is invisible to the human eye, is captured by the camera system and then translated and transmitted back in graphic representations to show energy, stress and vitality evaluations. The images are then mapped to different organs and systems of the body, tapping into Chinese energy meridians.
- The scanning process is quick, easy and non-intrusive… do it daily for best results!
- Get real time feedback on what factors – positive and negative –affect your stress level and energy state.
- System provides instant graphic representations of the data to provide easy reference and interpretation.
- Displays data in an easily understood format using graphical representations.
- Save or print a report containing all data points of each scan
- Save or print your results with one click
- With the Sputnik, measure environment and the affect of objects on your energy, too!
- State-of-the-art camera that doesn’t require a power source. It simply connects to your computer with the included USB-cable.
- Conduct scans, view results and access previous scans through the sophisticated Bio-Well software.
- Monitor your energy state and stress levels throughout time in order to track your responses to physical and mental exercises, response to weather changes, and other stimuli.
- Monitor the energy history of your family and friends.
- Store scan history in our cloud-based database for as long as you’re a subscriber.
- Product contents: Bio-Well device, USB cables (for PC and MAC), Finger Insert (standard and big size), Lens Cleaning Cloth, Calibration Unit & Calibration Cable
- Device dimensions: 4.5” l x 4.75”w x 4.5”h
- Device weight: Bio-Well: 2.25 lbs, Calibration Unit: .12 lbs
For the Bio-Well User Manual: https://gdvusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/BioWell-R1.pdf
Quick Start Guide: https://gdvusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Quick-Start-Guide.pdf
Sputnik User Manual: https://gdvusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Sputnik_Sensor_Manual.pdf
Water Sensor Manual: https://gdvusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Water_Sensor_Manual.pdf
- Mac OS X 10.8 and higher
- Only 64 bit version
- Does not include iPads
- The Bio-Well device and software have been optimized for utilization with PC computers running a Windows operating system as well as for Mac OS X systems. Many of our customers do successfully utilize Bio-Well with Mac OS X, but some have experienced inconsistent operation, which may be due to interference by various programs installed on individual computers. The Bio-Well Team endeavors to increase support for Mac in our ongoing software updates. For those customers who may encounter issues when using Mac OS X, we recommend consideration of a secondary Windows-based system as an alternative platform. We further recommend, to all Bio-Well users, implementation of a regularly-scheduled calibration regiment which is essential for accurate and reproducible results and/or changes of environment.
- Windows XP and higher
- Does not include metro style (desktop applications only)
- Tablets with Windows 8 are supported
About H20 Electrode System
The Bio-Well Water Sensor connects to the Calibration Unit similar to the Sputnik and allows for the testing of water and its response to environmental stimuli. It is not designed to evaluate water quality or to compare different types of water from quality standpoint.
To learn more about Bio-Well: http://www.bio-well.eu/